Thank you for visiting the Achieve admission page. We are so excited that you are considering this program which offers a unique opportunity for youth to engage with peers and begin working on their future.
Achieve is primarily for those who have graduated from High School and are between the ages of 18-25. More importantly, we are looking for students who are motivated to complete the program and secure employment or further their education.
Who Should Apply?
- Primarily for individuals between the ages of 18-25
- Express desire and motivation to complete a post-secondary transition program and secure employment or further their education upon completion.
- Demonstrate active participation throughout the application/interview process.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with staff, faculty, and peer mentors.
- Demonstrate the ability to function independently for a sustained period of time and navigate campus independently.
- Demonstrate sufficient emotional and independent stability to participate in all aspects of the Achieve program and campus life.
- Ability to be successful in competitive employment with reasonable accommodations
- Have proof of health insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, private)
- Agree to participate in all aspects of the Achieve of Southwest Missouri program
How Do I Apply?
Applications currently being accepted for the 2020 – 2021 School Year
- Download the application
- Follow instructions in the packet carefully
- Only complete packets will be reviewed by the Applications Committee
- Achieve will accept and review applications until March 20, 2020.
- Students will receive notification by mail for an interview, if selected
- Students will receive notification by mail if they have been selected for Achieve
- During the interview, students should expect to be with and without family/support persons.
Your investment is $3,000 per semester or $6,000 for the entire year.
Payments can be made for Achieve of Southwest Missouri via check or money order that is mailed to
Achieve of Southwest Missouri
PO BOX 8283
Springfield, Missouri 65801
Once the student has been accepted a $200.00 deposit is due to hold their place in the class. The payment for the first semester of the school year is due by July 20, 2020. Upon acceptance into the program, payment information will be provided.